Please note that this hard copy voucher is not mandatory as some providers take registrations online.
- 2023 Sports Vouchers are available to all South Australian children from Reception to Year 9 (this means the child would be born between 2008 to 2018)
- Each eligible child can claim one voucher per calendar year.
- Find your preferred sports/dance/swim club or organisation using our Find a Provider online tool.
- Let the provider know that you want to use your Sports Voucher to contribute to your membership fee.
- Provide all the required details to the provider (the Sports Voucher form specifies
all the details that providers need to collect from you). The critical piece of
information is your child’s 11-digit Medicare number or Australian visa number. The
two most common ways to give your child’s details to the provider are:
- Filing out a Sports Voucher form (see download button above)
- or through the providers own online registration system (if available)
After you have provided all the details necessary to receive a voucher, the provider must reduce their membership fee by up to $100. You must then pay the remaining balance. The preferred method is to provide a discount on membership fees at the time of payment (e.g. if fees are $200, the parent will pay $100, and the provider will claim the remaining $100 from the Sports Vouchers team).
Some providers cannot offer a discount upfront at the time of registration (due to varying reasons). In these instances, the parent pays the full membership fee and is refunded the $100 once the provider has received reimbursement from the Sports Vouchers team.